Grand Prize Package
- 1 personalized, signed, finished copy of Pushing The Limits!(Katie will sign it to the winner!)
- Fudge brownie mix since that’s Lila’s favorite and she always buys them when she is with Echo
- Pushing the Limits Bookmark
- A small Hot Wheels Corvette – VROOM!
- CD from Angela McGarry. Katie’s sister-in-law wrote and recorded a song called Can You. The song is inspired by Pushing the Limits and is from Echo’s POV. Part of the chorus is: I’m broken, I’m shattered, I’m scarred. Can you really save me? It’s an amazing song.
- Cinnamon Lip Gloss (Bath& Body works) Noah loves that Echo smells like Cinnamon …
- Cinnamon Room Spray (Bath & Body Works)
- Pair of Fingerless long Gloves
Now, for this week’s questions:
1. By finally returning to her art, Echo is working through her issues and taking control of her life. While she’s not ever going to return to her previous “normal”, she uses her art as a way to work her way to a place where she’s more comfortable with herself. How do you deal with the issues and stresses of your life?
I love to read and write deal with stress. I especially love to read in the tub; it is sooo relaxing. One of the best things about books is that they are excellent escapes from reality. They are able to take you somewhere else and into someone else’s story. When I am engrossed in a book, all I think about it what is going on right then with that story. As for writing, poetry is a great emotional release for me and I love creating new stories and places. Don’t forget about talking to those closest to me
2. Once Noah gives his brothers and their soon-to-be adoptive parents a happy ending, he decides to get his own by winning Echo back. Why does he think stealing her file is the best way to do it? Any other (better) suggestions for the poor boy?
To him, I am sure he sees it as the best option to show how much he cares for her; to get what she has wanted for so long – the truth behind the night she couldn’t remember. He seems like such a giver, and this is his way of giving to Echo.
3. Echo finally uncovers the terrible truth of what her mother did to her. Now that we know the truth, do you think Echo’s father did the right thing by covering up the incident and keeping it from her? How do you think he should have handled it?
I do not agree with the way he handled the situation. He tried to keep everything from her, but it was something very serious that happened to her and she has every right to know. If he had handled it differently and told her what had happened and let her cope with the trauma sooner, then she may have been able to deal with it better than having the memory hitting her with such force and hurting her all over again.
4. Mrs. Collins plays an integral role in helping Echo and Noah find a new normal and happiness in their lives. Tell us about someone in your life who helped you, someone who changed your life, was there for you, or offered help/comfort when you most needed it (or when you didn’t know you needed it).
One of the people who has been there for me the most is my best friend. I can talk to her about anything and she has helped me through many tough times. We were roommates and met only once before moving in together, and she has been my best friend ever since.
5. Another major truth is revealed when Echo’s father finally opens up to his daughter and tells her about her mother and how his relationship with Ashley evolved. Knowing this, how do you feel about Ashley now? And what did you think when you learned the name of the baby?
I think it was great to honor Echo’s brother like they did with the name. I always felt kind of bad for Ashley. She really isn’t the evil stepmother that Echo wants to think she is and she really did try hard for Echo to like her, but Echo felt like Ashley was nothing but a wedge that tore her family apart. I never thought of Ashley as a horrible person because I know marriages fall apart and you can’t always blame the step-parents for it when it isn’t there fault.
6. Echo and Noah ride off into the sunset together. *happy sigh* If you had the chance, who would you ride off with and where would you go?
I love who I am with, so of course I would chose him to ride off into the sunset with. Hopefully that sunset will be to a nice beachy island for our honeymoon by next year. It’s been a long and bumpy 10 yr road that we have known each other and we deserve our happily ever after also!