Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week’s top ten list is the top ten books you wish you could read again for the first time. When you read a really good book, it can leave a lingering feeling when you’re done. Sometimes it is from a twist ending, or the deth of a character, or a warm and fuzzy feeling. What are your top ten book you wish you could read again for the first time and have those feelings all over again?
Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again for the First Time
1. Tuesdays with Morrie: Wonderful book, and though I would probably cry after rereding it, it still wouldn’t be the same as the first time.
2. When the Wind Blows: I had a great sense of loss in this book and stayed with me everytime I talked about the book for a while.
3. Tempest Rising: So much happened to the main character and I felt it every step of the way.
4. Harry Potter: After 7 of these books, how could you not be super attached or not have a ton of feelings when it’s over?
5. The Phantom of the Opera: I have always loved Phantom and the tragic story of it.
6. Suzanne’s Diary for Nicholas: This was just a really powerful book and gave me chills all over when I first read it.
7. Twilight: Yes, I got sucked into the epidemic…
8. Hmmmm, seems I have run out.
I couldn’t fill all 10 slots!! Thanks to other TTT lists I’ve been reading hopefully those last two slots, plus far past that will be filled with books I plan to read!