Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Authors I’d Like to Have at My Thanksgiving Feast
1. Neil Gaiman – He writes fascinating books with worlds all his own and he seems like a fascinating person!
2. Tera Lynn Childs – She seems like a super nice person and wrote my favorite mermaid series so far.
3. Sarah Addison Allen – She lives in a neighboring state and she has a fantastic style of writing, so I’d love to talk writing with her.
4. J. K. Rowling – Because she would be just awesome to have there!
5. Travis Thrasher – I’ve met him and he is super nice and I’d love to have him at Thanksgiving as a writer friend 🙂
6. Stephenie Meyer – I could never leave out the queen of YA vampire sagas!
7. Jeff Lindsay – He wrote the books to one of the most awesome series ever, DEXTER! I watch it and read it, and it’s frickin great!
8. Ally Condie – She got me into really liking dystopian novels and I think she would be a very pleasant guest to have.
9. Richard Castle (Nathan Fillion) – Yes, I know he doesn’t truly count, but I have such a Castle crush I couldn’t not put him on my list!!
10. Kathy Reichs – To put it simply, she’s awesome. I love Bones! Her character is fantastic and what Kathy Reichs does as an anthropologist is fascinating.