Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
The Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings Me
1. Destined – Jessie Harrell – I have been wanting to get this book since before it came out, and, strangely, it isn’t offered in book form on B&N, which was disappointing since I do most of my book buying from B&N.
2. Across the Universe – Beth Revis – I haven’t had the pleasure of reading this one yet, and I have heard so many great things about it!
3. The Space Between – Brenna Yovanoff – The cover was very eye-catching and the synopsis is very intriguing. Definite want!
4. Psych Major Syndrome – Alicia Thompson – I have been wanting this book for forever now, but I just haven’t gotten around to getting it yet like a slacker >.<
5. The Faerie Ring – Kiki Hamilton – Another I have been hearing a lot of good stuff about.
6. Tiger’s Voyage – Colleen Houck – I have the first two of the series, so of course I must have the next in line.
7. Forbidden – Tabitha Suzuma – A very taboo book, but I am really wanting to read it since I am open to try about any book!
8. Shattered Souls – Mary Lindsey – Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful cover!
9. Virals – Kathy Reichs – I love the show Bones and I have been wanting to read Reichs’ work for a while now.
10. The Peach Keeper – Sarah Addison Allen – I already read this book, but I borrowed it from the library and I loved it so much, I must have it for my own collection.
So what are you hoping Santa brings you?