I was Book Tagged!!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.
3. Tag ten people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Questions from Nightly Reading
1. Your favorite series and favorite stand alone book?
Favorite series…hmm…I did enjoy the Twilight series, but I’d have to say Harry Potter is my favorite series books, even after 7 books, I still didn’t want it to end! As for my favorite stand alone book so far is Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. It was an amazing book!
2. Where is your favorite reading spot?
In the bed where it is nice and warm and comfy, but I’ll read anywhere.
3. Name one male character from a book that if he was real, you wish you could marry?
Edward is the perfect guy, but I’m not going to say Edward because he is the perfect guy. Instead, I think I’ll go with Ren from the Tiger’s Curse series (what I have read so far), one main reason is because he turns into a white tiger, which is only my favorite animal on the face of the planet!
4. Name one female character from a book that you wish you could be more like?
Lexi from The Near Witch. She is strong and not afraid to break a lot of rules if she feels the need to. I’m not much of a rule breaker, and sometimes I kind of wish I was, haha.
5. Your favorite book as a child?
I loved the Goosebump books when I was little. I have always liked scary, creepy stuff, and I am still trying to find a book to scare the crap out of me. I still have all my Goosebumps books!
6. Name a few of your favorite authors?
Sarah Addison Allen, Tabitha Suzuma, Tera Lynn Childs, J.K. Rowling,
7. Why did you decide to run a review blog?
Partly for the obvious reason that I love books, and because I wanted to be part of the book community. Many of my friends are not into reading like I am, so I don’t get a chance to gush over books like I would like to. I was doing a book review journal for myself before I started blogging and decided to share my book love on the net.
8. Do you have friends/family that are close to you that you share the love of reading?
My mom loves to read and so does my cousin and my nanny, but aside from the four of us, nobody else in the family. I have a few friends that like to read here and there, but not as much as I do.
9. Name one book that you loved, but had love/hate feelings while reading it. One that was so good that you felt like you were on a roller coaster going up and down?
Again, I would have to say thatForbidden falls in this one also. I loved the love they had for each other and hated the situation they were in. It was a constant up and down ride for this one.
10. Name your favorite book blog that you follow?
Du Livre Amber was one of my first blogger friends and we share a lot of common interests in books. Plus she knows how to speak French which is awesome (my grandmother is from France).
My questions to those I’ve tagged:
1. Is it difficult to keep up regular posts on your blog?
2. What is something you learned while doing your blog?
3. Do you have an all time favorite author or authors? Who?
4. What is your favorite kind of book to read and why?
5. Who would be your book boyfriend?
6. If you could put yourself into any book, which would it be?
7. What is your favorite part about doing a book blog?
8. If you could chose any finished series of books to have one more book added to it, which series would it be?
9. Do you have a favorite book cover?
10. Some favorite books?
Here’s who I am tagging:
Once you do the post and have answered the questions, come back and leave a link in the comments to follow! Can’t wait to see everyone’s answers 🙂