Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Favorite Covers:
1. Tiger’s Curse – Colleen Houck : Who loves white tigers? —>this girl right here!!<—
2. Wicked Lovely – Melissa Marr : I wanted to read this book based solely on the cover. I love all the covers of this series.
3. Incarnate – Jodi Meadows : I haven’t had a chance to read this book yet, though it is on my debut author challenge to read list. This cover is gorgeous! I love the colors and how it looks so radiant. Lovely 🙂
4. A Blue so Dark – Holly Schindler : My favorite color is blue, so of course this cover was appealing to me, but what makes it a top favorite is not the LOOK of it, but the FEEL. The cover is very soft and feels very suede-like. I knew I had to have it as soon as I picked it up.
5. Matched – Ally Condie : I like this one because it is simple and beautiful. The green stands out so well against the gray, and her being trapped in a bubble says a lot for the book.
6. Eyes like Stars – Lisa Mantchev : All the covers of these books are lovely. The little fairies that float around her look like they are glowing. The artwork is simply fantastic.
7. The Peach Keeper – Sarah Addison Allen : I love the colors for this cover. They are soft and make the cover seems so delicate. The flowers raining down are very pretty.
8. Cinder – Marissa Meyer : This is another book I wanted to read just because of the cover. It is absolutely intriguing! The red heel stands out so well against the blue background and the font ofthe title is wonderful. Love it.
9. The Darkening Dream – Andy Gavin : The author requested a review of this book from me, and I immediately liked the cover. When I got the book in my hand, the cover was even more beautiful. I love the details in the artwork!
10. The Language of Flowers – Vanessa Diffenbaugh : This is an elegant cover! I love black and white photography, so of course I would love this cover. The red font is very eye-catching against the soft flower. Wonderful.