Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Books I Would Play Hooky With
1. The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins : If I could, I would totally call out sick from work just to read this book, as well as the other two. I just saw the movie and absolutely loved it! Now I have to read the books.
2. Anna and the French Kiss – Stephanie Perkins : Because I have heard nothing but good things about it, and it will probably be one I won’t want to stop reading!
3. Fever – Lauren Destefano : Read the first one, just bought the second one and am going crazy to read it.
4. The Wicked Lovely series: I’ve only read the first two, and I think it’s sad I haven’t finished them yet 😦
5. Cinder – Marissa Meyer : This book is way awesome and definitely worth spending a hooky day to read, or reread!
6. Harry Potter series – J.K. Rowling : Because Harry Potter is awesome. Period.
7. Pandemonium – Lauren Oliver : I must know what happens. NOW!
8. Any Sarah Addison Allen book : because her writing style is worth the hooky day.
9. Forgive My Fins – Tera Lynn Childs : This series is so fun, that it yells at you to take a hooky day with it.
10. The Iron King – Julie Kagawa : I’ve heard how very awesome this series is, and am pretty disappointed I haven’t started it yet.
So what books would you like to skip a day of work or school for?