Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Favorite Characters
1. Zuzana from Daughter of Smoke and Bone: I loved Zuzana! She is a very fun character and has loads of personality.
2. Cinna from The Hunger Games: He is such a calm character and gives so much support to Katniss. Lenny Kravitz was perfect in his role of Cinna. His focus was Katniss and not the games, which is exactly what she needed.
3. Hermione from Harry Potter: I feel a connection with Hermione because I was one of those teacher’s pet straight A student’s like her. She smart and logical like me 🙂
4. Alice from Twilight: She is always so happy! She is another fun character and fierce when she needs to be.
5. Eko from Cinder: What a quirky little robot! She has a wonderful personality, even if it is from a chip, and very spunky. She even has a sense of humor and you would never know she was only a machine.
6. Lexi from The Near Witch: She is super independent and stands up for what she believes in. She is not one to easily give up and will get into trouble to go the lengths for what is right. She is a very strong character.
Hmm……well I’m all out of ideas at this point. It’s hard for me to think specifically of favorite characters. I’m more of a favorite book person than a favorite character person. It’s harder for me to fall in love with a character. This is the first top ten list I have been able to produce 10 for 😦