Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Books I’d Like to See as a Movie
1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone: This was such a pleasure to listen to as an udiobook and I would love to see it as a movie. There was so much to this book and I’d love to see Karou on the screen. And Akiva of course 🙂 The chimaera would be fantasic!
2. Wicked Lovely: The world in the book is so magical and colorful. I think this one could make a beautiful movie! Another one I think could be lovely on screen.
3. Forgive My Fins: There are just not enough mermaid movies out there. This is one of my favorite series and I would absolutely love to see this one in theaters! It’s so much fun! The characters are great and Lily would be a fun one to bring to life.
4. Cinder: This is my favorite fairy tale retelling I have read so far and want so badly for this one to become a movie. I’m a total Sailor Moon fan, so it would be fun to see the Lunar people that was inspired by Sailor Moon. It’s so different! I was pretty disappointed in Beastly for the book, but I really liked the movie.
5. Delirium: A love story in a place that thinks love is a disease? This would be great!
6. Wither: This is a scary dystopian and I think it could be scary on screen also. Not in a horror scary kind of way, but that scary I know when I am going to die kind of way.
7. Anna Dressed in Blood: Now this one could be a horror scary kind of movie! I remember the chills I got when reading the creepiest part of the book for me. Imagining those creepy footsteps coming down the ladder and not knowing what was there. Freaky!
8. Tiger’s Curse: This one actually is going to be a movie, but not for quite some time. I love white tigers, so I will have to majorly refrain myself from yelling “Kitty!” everytime Ren appears on screen in his tiger form. I don’t think many people would appreciate hearing me “kitty, kitty” through the whole movie.
9. Anna and the French Kiss: I think this would be a fun, cute romantic movie. One reason I would like to see it is because of the Paris setting. And St. Clair. Definitely to see St. Clair.
10. I’m not really sure about a 10th pick. There are so many great books out there I still haven’t read yet!