Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Tuesday Rewind!
For the TTT Reweind, I am going to chose the Top Ten Sequels I am Dying to Read.
1. Scarlet – Sequel to Cinder by Marissa Meyer : I can’t even begin to tell you how much I loved Cinder! It is definitely one of my favorite novels I have read this year! I didn’t want to put it down, and once I read it, I immediately ordered it for my own library 🙂
2. Asunder – Sequel to Incarnate by Jodi Meadows : I loved this one, too. I wanted to read this just because of the beauty of the cover. One of the most gorgeous book covers ever! Plus it is a very interesting story with a unique plot.
4. Days of Blood and Starlight – Sequel to Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor : This was a super fantastic fantasy read. The worlds the author build is superb and her characters are magnificent!
5. Pandemonium – Sequel to Delirium by Lauren Oliver: This one is already out and I own it, but I haven’t been able to read it yet. Luckily, I read Delirium only a short while ago so it is still pretty fresh on my mind. Can’t wait to start it and find out what is happening with Lena.
6. The Evolution of Mara Dyer – Sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer : This was so good and it was well done with how the author put you into the character’s head and you didn’t know what was happening and if she was really crazy or what.
7. Sever – The final installment of the Chemical Garden trilogy by Lauren Destefano : This was another one that I wanted to read based only on the cover, and the story concept was so very unique, ther was no way I could pass it up!
8. Girl of Nightmares – Sequel to Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake : This book was action packed and didn’t slow down a bit. A great read for Halloween time! One of my favorite reads from last year.
10. Just for Fins – The third installment in the Fins series by Tera Lynn Childs : Who doesn’t love a good mermaid tale? This one is fabulous and cute and lively and fun, so much fun. Absolutely can’t wait for this one!