Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
It’s a freebie week! So I get to pick my own top ten list. I am going to do:
Top Ten Favorite Titles:
1. Wicked Lovely: This is a fun title because it sounds like something that is utterly attractive even though it’s bad. Kind of like a bad boy character that you shouldn’t go near, but you can’t help being drawn to him anyway.
2. A Want so Wicked: All I gotta say is how cool is this title?
4. The Reaping of Norah Bentley: It just sounds so powerful. I’d definitely read this one based on just the title.
5. Rot & Ruin: This is a great zombie novel title!
6. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer: I thought this title was very appropriate for the book considering Mara feels like she is falling apart with everything that happened to her. Great book, great title.
7. Fragile Eternity: There is just something about this title that is interesting because how can something like an eternity be fragile? Love it.
8. Kissing Shakespeare: This is just such an incredibly romantic title!
9. For Darkness Shows the Stars: Another poetic title!
10. The Lovely Bones: Though I thought the book was only okay, I really like the title. It kind of draws you in just with the title and you want to know more about it.