Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Post I Think Give You the Best Glimpse of Me!!
Apparently, today is a ME day because it is also my birthday!! (Which is also the main reason why this post is so late in the day.) Aside from having a headache for most of the day, it was pretty good 🙂 Ok, so on to the posts!
1. Know Me Better (1): Know Me Better was a fun meme I used to do, but unfortunately, the blogger hasn’t done any knew ones in quite some time. These posts are all good to get a glimpse of me, but I posted the two best ones.
2. Know Me Better (4): The second one, but there are 6 that I posted all together that all have different questions about me in them.
3. I Got the Liebster Award!: For this one, I had to post 11 facts about me and answer 11 questions. It was fun to answer and shows a bit about me.
4. 30 Days of Books – Day 27: This one shows how much of a hopeless romantic I am 🙂
5. Musing Mondays (8): I want to write and publish books so bad I can’t stand it. This post is insightful into what I wish to write.
6. Forbidden Review: One of my best reviews I have posted.
7. Best of 2011: This one shows you my book taste (at least for the first 6 months I had my book blog!).
Well, I think this is where my list ends! It is kind of hard to find posts that give you a good glimpse of me when most of my posts are strictly about books, haha. What about posts about you?