Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Favorite Books During the Lifetime of my Blog
1. Pushing the Limits: This was last month’s favorite read and boy was it a roller coaster of emotion! It was amazing and one you should definitely not pass up. If you don’t want to pass it up, you have a chance to win it here.
2. Forbidden: My favorite read for the month of February. Another brilliantly amazing book and super emotional. Beautiful even though taboo.
3. Eve: One of the first dystopian books I had read. The concept behind the purpose of the school for girls is really quite creepy.
4. Anna Dressed in Blood: A perfect Halloween read! It had a great mix of creepy and gross. The characters were fantastic.
5. Anna and the French Kiss: My favorite read for the month of April. I don’t often read contemporary, but I gave this one a shot and laughed so much, how could I not love it? Plus, if you love swoon worthy book boyfriends, wait until you meet St. Clair if you haven’t already!
6. Daughter of Smoke and Bone: It was really hard to pick between this book and Anna and the French Kiss for my favorite for April. I listened to this one on audiobook, and the reader was magnificent. So far, this is by far my favorite audiobook yet!
7. The Near Witch: My favorite read for December. It had an eloquent writing style and wonderful story telling. A perfect witch story.
8. Incarnate: My favorite read for May. The cover is what brought me to this one and the story didn’t disappoint me. The idea behind it is interesting and the characters are great. The music scenes in this book are beautiful.
9. Cinder: I haven’t read many fairy tale retellings, but this one was incredible and it will be hard for other retellings to live up to this book. It has a combination of unexpected elements and is a must read for any Cinderella fan. My favorite book from January.
10. The Hunger Games: I was a bit slow on getting to this book. I also watched the movie before reading it because that is just how I have to do it, lol. This book was intense and un-put-downable!