This is actually part 2 of Bloggiesta and it is from September 28-30. The first one was in March and I missed out on it since I didn’t know about it! But I will be participating in the fun this time and spending a lot of time doing bloggish things this weekend. To find out all the details you can check out the two hosts There’s a Book and It’s All About Books.
Bloggiesta is your chance to:
- spiff up your blog
- try something new on your blog, fix something, add something or delete something
- catch up on reviews, Google Reader, email, or anything else that’s out of control
- work and party together with other bloggers
- learn new things from blogging experts
- join several mini challenges and win prizes
- have fun for three days blogging and connecting with your blogging friends!
So what is on my to do list for the Bloggiesta weekend?
1. Format old posts to look like my current ones.
2. Post my reviews to Amazon (I already post on Goodreads and LibraryThing).
3. Read and reviews of course.
4. Make a Review Archive page.
5. Make new blogger friends.
6. Find new blogs and add them to my Awesome Blogs I Follow Page.
7. Schedule future posts and check off old posts from my blog journal (yes I have a journal for my blog).
8. Possibly start attaching book recommendations or if you like this book suggestions on review posts.
9. Set up my bookie Pinterest.
Okay, so I have a nice long list. We will see what all I can get done over the weekend!