Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Kick-Butt Heroines (Sorry I don’t cuss LOL ;-P)
1. Katniss from The Hunger Games: She is awesome and I am sure she will be on a ton of lists. It takes a lot to go through and survive what happeneed to her.
2. Ali from Alice in Zombieland: This book was awesome and so was Ali. Quite a fighter in more ways than one.
3. Cinder: She is a cyborg! She is an awesome cyborg.
4. Hermione from Harry Potter: Duh. Smart, awesome and knows her magic!
5. Callie from Starters: She had to deal with a ton of stuff in this book and she kept on going, the thought of her brother keeping her strong.
6. Linsday Boxer from The Women’s Murder Club series: I really like this detective; she is smart, fearless and always stands up for what is right.
7. Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone: She has blue hair and awesome abilities, both magical and artistic.
8. Eleanor from Something Strange and Deadly: She is either really brave or really dumb for the dangerous things she did. Another who kept up with what she was doing for the love of family.
9. Lexi from The Near Witch: She wasn’t afraid to stand up for what she knew was right, even if her “proper” role was to stay at home with all the other women. She was brave and wanted to protect those she cared for.
10. Anna from Anna Dressed in Blood: She is one wickedly awesome ghost!