Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character
Yay for book boyfriends! I’m glad this is the TTT I get to start back with 🙂 On to the crush worthy guys!
1. Sam – Incarnate : As I have mentioned a few times, Sam reminds me of my real life other half, so of course he is on every book boyfriend list!
2. Peeta – The Hunger Games : He is such a protector and there for Katniss. I’d like for him to be my protector 🙂
3. Cricket – Lola and the Boy Next Door : Cricket is so quirky and interesting and dorky in a cute way.
4. Etienne – Anna and the French Kiss : Super swoon worthy! Hot with an accent and fun. Yup, can’t miss St. Clair.
5. Julian – Pandemonium : I like Julian more than Alex and I liked the way the relationship built for him and Lena more than her and Alex, too.
6. Cole – Alice in Zombieland (when he is done being a jerk) : Another protector (I’m such a sucker for them) and in my head, he is so incredibly hot and muscular, plus he has violet eyes! How could that not make you swoon?
7. Quince – Forgive My Fins : Fun and goofy, but serious when he needs to be and looks out for Lily always.
8. Loki – Trylle Trilogy : I think this had to do with a forbidden factor. Loki was someone Wendy wasn’t supposed to be around or even like and he was super confident.
9. Noah – Pushing the Limits : Hot bad boy, nuff said.
10. Ren – Tiger’s Curse : He is not only tall, dark and handsome, but the boy can turn into a white frickin’ tiger, my favorite animal ever, so yeah, he is a definite.