Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR List
1. Ink – Amanda Sun:It takes place in Japan. ‘Nuff said.
2. Ashes on the Waves – Mary Lindsey: Based on Edgar Allen Poe’s Annabel Lee, how could I not want to read this one?
3. The Last Olympian – Rick Riordan: I just finished the 4th book of the Percy Jackson series, so I can’t hold off too long to read the final installment.
5. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea – April Genevieve Tucholke: This one sounds really interesting and different and I love the cover with all of the fancy text.
6. Type – Alicia Hendley: I won this one from LibraryThing and it is right up my alley with psychological aspects.
7. Dare You To – Katie McGarry: I loved Pushing the Limits so much and I just can’t wait to be able to read this one!
8. The Beautiful and the Cursed – Page Morgan: Another interesting spin on a book, plus the cover is gorgeous.
9. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight – Jennifer E. Smith: I am ashamed to say I STILL haven’t made it to this book yet…
10. If He Had Been With Me – Laura Nowlin: I have been wanting to read this one since I first heard about it and I want it to make me cry because it sounds just so devastating.
My list is a tad late today, had to get up early and take my boyfriend to his doc appointment so he could get his CT scan done. Who knew that they make you wait 2 HOURS before you can leave because of the injection. Better late than never I guess 🙂