Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far This Year
2. The Fault in Our Stars – This was a very beautiful story and very moving and heartbreaking but wonderful. I will remember this book always.
3. Days of Blood and Starlight – I loved seeing the chimaera so much in this one and Ziri is a favorite new character for this series.
4. Lola and the Boy Next Door – Lola is great and Cricket is just too cute. Stephanie Perkins writes some wonderful and quirky characters.
5. On The Jellicoe Road – Another story that is going to be with me forever. This was such a wonderful read and I had a book hangover after this one.
6. Asunder – The cover of Incarnate is what originally drew me in to read this series, and I am glad I let the cover decide on that for me. Asunder was a fantastic follow up for the second installment of this trilogy.
7. Dear Teen Me – This was a very short and quick read, but it was so great! I loved reading the letters authors wrote themselves and thought they were very inspiring.
8. Black Heart – This was a great finish to the Curse Workers series and it was the most suspenseful book of the trilogy.
9. The Battle of the Labyrinth – I just love the Percy Jackson series and the mythological world in it.
I plan on reading a bunch more great books, but these are the best ones so far. What are the top reads for you so far this year?