Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Books I’d Like to See as a Movie or TV Show
1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer: This is one of my all time favorite series in quite a while, so of course I would love to see this on the big screen.
2. Ink by Amanda Sun: I love all things Japanese and since this book is set in Japan, I would love to see this as a movie and all of the beautiful scenery and culture.
3. White Cat by Holly Black: This series was a fun read and it would be cool to see this as a show and see the abilities in action.
4. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows: This book was very lovely and I would love to see so many of these scenes come to life and hear the beautiful soundtrack with plenty of piano music.
5. On The Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta: This was such a beautiful book and a beautiful story. I’d love to see it as a movie, only if it was done perfectly.
6. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake: I want this for Halloween!
7. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter: These are not your ordinary zombies, plus who wouldn’t want to see Cole and his violet eyes??
8. Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs: Because there just isn’t enough mermaid movies and this was such a fun book.
9. Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly: An angel movie where the angels are bad? Yes, please.
10. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr: I think this one could be so colorful and visually pleasing, plus there is also a shortage of good fae movies.
There are plenty of other books I would love to see as movies or shows and I did not include any of the ones I knew for a fact are going to be movies (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, The Fault in Our Stars, Delirium, etc). So many I can’t wait to see on the big screen or as shows (supposedly I Hunt Killers is in the works for TV).