Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Best Sequels Ever
1. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer: Cinder is by far one of my most favorite books ever, so of course the sequel has to be on this list. It was so awesome and I love Wolf 🙂
2. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins: I thought The Hunger Games was great and I really loved Catching Fire and seeing Peeta and Katniss become closer and everything they have to go through.
3. Asunder by Jodi Meadows: Incarnate was definitely one of the most beautiful books I have read with gorgeous scenes, and Asunder was a fantastic follow-up and we get to see so much in this one.
4. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor: Boy was this one awesome! The chimaera are just amazing and we get to see things from their side and the angels’ side. The world building and characters are fantastic.
5. Fins are Forever & Just for Fins by Tera Lynn Childs: I really do adore this series. It is very cute and fun and I love Quince and Lily.
6. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: I know this one is really more of a companion novel rather than a sequel, but it counts. The characters are great and who couldn’t love Cricket?
7. Black Heart by Holly Black: I loved this one and getting to see the transfiguration scenes in my mind was super awesome!
8. Where She Went by Gayle Forman: I actually liked this one even more than If I Stay and enjoyed seeing it from Adam’s POV.
9. Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan: All of the follow-ups count for this one. I loved the whole series and all of them where wonderful and I couldn’t pick a favorite.
10. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling: Same as above. It’s Harry freaking Potter, all the follow-ups are awesome.
There are still so many more sequels I need to read, so this list may be very different by the time it comes up again. What are your favorite sequels?