Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Book I Read in 2012
1. Cinder: This book was so wow. I’ve been jonesing majorly for the sequel since I closed the book. Cyborgs, Sailor Moon, Dystopia, Cinderella and awesomeness all wrapped up between two covers!
2. Forbidden: This was such an emotional, beautiful, taboo, amazing story and I’m glad I didn’t let my comfort zone get in the way of reading it.
3. The Hunger Games: This was the best dystopian I’ve read so far and such an intersting and action packed concept. I just couldn’t put it down.
4. Anna and the French Kiss: This was probably the funniest book I’ve read and it did a wonderful job making me feel the warm and fuzzies of first time love.
5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone: The best audiobook ever! The world and characters of this story were amazing.
6. Incarnate: This story has my favorite book boyfriend 🙂 Plus, the scenes are magical and gorgeous!
7. Pushing the Limits: Another incredibly contemporary that was a crazy roller coaster ride of emotions.
8. Starters: I thought this had great action and good twists, plus the idea of people being able to rent and control your body is insanely creepy.
9. Florence: I loved the writing and the beautiful, colorful world of Niemela.
10. Alice in Zombieland: I enjoyed this book a lot more than I thought I would and Alice was an awesoem heroine that can seriously whip some zombie booty!
So what were your top reads for this year?